Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Mental Health Practitioner to work in Cornwall. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £35.00 per hour.
The post holder will deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services. The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatment for people with complex mental health difficulties and their carers. This will include recovery co-ordination (design and co-ordination of treatment packages that are personalised and evaluated in line with payment by results). To provide statutory Adult Social Care, Care Management functions (assessment, care planning and reviewing). The liaison with a wide range of statutory and non-statutory agencies is central to this role.
The post holder will contribute to the clinical leadership of the team, providing supervision for other members and participating in team and service development, and evaluation.
- Contribute to the team’s engagement with a wide range of stakeholders including staff, service users, their carers and other statutory and voluntary sector agencies.
- Liaise with a wide range of other professionals and agencies.
- Contribute to the safe and effective day to day operations of the service including the handling of clinical enquires.
- Provide and receive information some of which may be contentious, sensitive and highly complex to and from individuals and their families/carers, where there may be barriers to understanding.
- Provide a high standards of written and verbal communication that is clear and in line with professional documentation standards
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council or NMC.
- Experience: 2+ years working with as an RMN or QSW within the mental health field.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .