Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £32839 - £32839
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Mental Health Social Worker
£32,839 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in a Redhill. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,839 Per Annum.
About the role:
- As a qualified Social Worker, (HCPC Registered) with post qualifying experience in the mental health service and good assessment and risk management skills, you will be expected to assess the social care needs of service users and provide direct social work intervention to some of the most challenging and complex service users and their carers.
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of doctors, nurses, approved mental health professionals, occupational therapists, psychologists, enabling independence workers and carer practice advisors.
- You will be required to work under the framework of the Care Programme Approach and personalisation and ensure the implementation of agreed care and risk management plans. This will involve the close monitoring of their effectiveness to ensure the wellbeing of service users, carers and the public.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.