Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11.1 - £11.1
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Administrator (Minute Taker) x 3 | £11.10 P/H | Gloucestershire
We are looking for experienced administrators with a background in minutes taking. Applicants will be skilled in typing summary notes within a meeting. These meetings occur with professionals and parents and can be of a distressing nature regarding child protection so resilience is required. An ability to travel around the county is essential. Although a challenging role it is part of a supportive team with good job satisfaction.
This is a temporary position from October 2018 – March 2019. The hourly rate is £11.10 p/h.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.