Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £40000 - £48000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Mother and Baby Unit Manager
Up to £48,000
Our client are looking for a proven Manager to oversee a newly setup Mother and Baby Unit based in Harlow. They are looking for someone who has previous experience within this sector and is confident in their practice – particularly within a Family Assessment environment. Duties will not be limited to staff management and other similar tasks, you will be ultimately responsible for the unit and ensuring the service offers a safe and secure environment.
About the role:
- Lead the staff team – ensure staff are adequately trained and supervised in line with the levels of expectations set by the organisation. Form part of the management team and be influential in shaping and implementing quality driven company ethos.
- Be responsible for liaising with Ofsted, ensuring compliance with relevant standards, legislation and ensuring high quality service is embedded into the service
- Ensuring that the interests of the children are central to what happens in the unit whilst ensuring their views are respected, and where appropriate and safe to do so, acted upon.
- A recognized Social Work Qualification
· Minimum two years of working within a family assessment unit
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults and children and working with people with learning difficulties
· Experience in Management is desirable
Can you see yourself in this position?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]