Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Matthew Buckman
Salary: £187.15 - £187.15
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Children’s Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in a Long-Term Team across the City of Newcastle.
The Long-Term Team provides social work service to children and young people who are subject to a Social Services at times of stress or for help regarding a particular child or family problem. A teacher or GP can make a request/referral on family’s behalf.
– Court Proceedings
– Child Protection Plans
– Regular Visits to see the child or Young Person and their parent or
– Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
– Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
– Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
– Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.