Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £11.15 - £11.15
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Night Support Worker in High Wycombe. The contract is initially for a minimum of 3 months and the pay rate is £11.15 an hour paid via umbrella company.
Support Worker to work 4 nights and 4 nights off at a Support Accommodation for the homeless and vulnerable. You will be working with clients with complex needs including addiction, offending, and with issues around mental health or physical health. Shifts are 9pm-7:30am.
- The delivery of individual, positive outcome focused support packages to clients of Riverside’s supported schemes.
- Ensuring that the support service promotes empowerment and independence.
- To be part of a staff team that is committed to ‘best practice’ in the social housing field.
- Work proactively with clients to achieving their personalised support outcomes.
- Delivering a ‘best practice’ support service, appropriate to clients’ needs.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.