Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14 - £18
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Nightcare Assistant (WEEKENDS ONLY) | £14 – £18 P/H | Norfolk
Seven Social Care are looking for a Nightcare Assistant to work with a Childrens Residential Unit in Kings Lynn. This position is working for Norfolk County Council and is for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. The shifts are 9 pm until 8 am and involve personal care, moving and handling, supporting children with a range of complex health and physical conditions such as epilepsy and gastrostomy and working with children whose behaviour can be challenging and at times aggressive.
This position is for an initial 3 month contract. The hiring manager is looking to conduct interviews immediately with the view to successful candidates starting ASAP.
The hourly rates for this position are flexible depending on experience (£14 – £18 p/h).
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.