Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £30.55 - £38
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Occupational Health Advisor to work with Essex County Council. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £30.55 – £38.00 per hour.
We are currently looking for an experienced and qualified OHA to work as part of a small team of clinicians and support staff.
As an OHA you will work in partnership with the Wellbeing Team to provide a high-quality occupational health service to Essex County Council employees and external customers (predominantly schools).
- Support the ODP Service by providing effective, professional occupational health advice to managers and clients.
- Provide advice on health issues relating to the work environment and the implications of relevant legislation.
- Provide health education on relevant issues, promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to maximise participation in activities in work and elsewhere.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained and that occupational health records are accurately recorded and stored.
- Qualifications: Occupational Health Qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date NMC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.