Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £30 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Occupational Therapist to work with the Adult Social Care Team in Windsor. This role is initially for a period of around 3 months and the hourly rate is £32 per hour.
As an Occupational Therapist you will work with customers who require OT input to ensure individual needs are met and be responsible for a personal list of casework requiring OT input, providing information and advice to people and their carers.
· To provide day to day ongoing professional support to customers as required and, where possible, promote social change
· Provide an Occupational Therapy Service to identified customers with complex needs, using relevant professional specialism and helping customers to achieve desired outcomes and improve their quality of life
· Monitor and review Occupational Therapy outcomes in line with procedures; assist in problem solving to enhance wellbeing using relevant professional skills
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as an Occupational Therapist in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.