Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £180 - £220
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Operations Manager – Adult Social Care, Health and Housing | £180 – £220 P/D | Bedfordshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Apply leadership and effective management to services in a locality and/or service-wide specialism, working in partnership with customers, family carers, the local community and other organisations to:
- Provide high quality and accessible direct care services that are person centred, meet individual needs and aspirations, keep people safe and preserve their dignity and afford respect.
- Protect and safeguard vulnerable adults and their families and carers;
- Ensure the development and delivery of excellent services and outcomes through strong and effective management of performance, staffing and financial resources.
- Lead teams through the transformation of social care
- Lead on strategic priorities ensuring effective partnership work and to assist the Head of Service and other senior colleagues in the delivery of the services, directorate and Council priorities.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.