Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £180 - £200
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an Operations Manager – Adult Social Care, Health and Housing in the Ampthill, Bedfordshire area. If you are looking for a new opportunity then apply now.
As an Operations Manager you will apply leadership and effective management to services in a locality and/or service-wide specialism, working in partnership with customers, family carers, the local community and other organisations.
- Provide high quality and accessible direct care services that are person centred, meet individual needs and aspirations, keep people safe and preserve their dignity and afford respect.
- Protect and safeguard vulnerable adults and their families and carers;
- Ensure the development and delivery of excellent services and outcomes through strong and effective management of performance, staffing and financial resources.
- Lead teams through the transformation of social care.
- Lead on strategic priorities ensuring effective partnership work and to assist the Head of Service and other senior colleagues in the delivery of the services, directorate and Council priorities.
- Experience: Senior Management experience.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, 6 month contract.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know an Operations Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.