Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £22 - £26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Occupational Therapist ( 2 days per week) | £22 – £26 P/H (OUTSIDE OF IR35) | Devon
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent occupational therapy and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
- To provide occupational therapy assessment, treatment and advice to a community based caseload comprising a wide range of acute and chronic conditions. Many patients will have complex disabilities and needs including palliative / end of life care.
- To be part of a multidisciplinary team working in a Community setting including Urgent Response
- To ensure that therapy input is integrated into the patients’ overall care plan.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner working without direct supervision and at times lone working.
- To provide supervision, training and support to unqualified staff and students.
- To work with managers to develop the service in line with patient need, local and national developments, and to help provide an equitable service across the locality of Lyme Regis and Charmouth.
- To provide managerial leadership and support to the therapies assistant.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.