Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £22114 - £22114
Job Status: Contract / part time
Part-Time Assistant Team Manager, Royal Surrey Hospital Team (Adults)
£22,114 Per Annum.
We are looking for an Assistant Team Manager, who will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to the personalisation agenda and be able to demonstrate an applied knowledge of Adult Social Care legislation including the Mental Capacity Act and the NHS Continuing Healthcare National Framework. This position is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity covering maternity leave and is for 18 hours a week – in return you will be awarded with a generous salary and all the benefits that come with a permanent role.
About the role:
- You will be based in Adult Social Care, Royal Surrey County Hospital Social Care Team, supporting the manager to deliver high quality personalised adult social care and supporting timely, safe and effective hospital discharges.
- You will be expected to help lead teams that support and enable people with daily living tasks, personal care, access to leisure pursuits, education, skills development and social networks within the local community, using a person centred approach.
- A key accountability of the role is developing staff practice and therefore applicants must be able demonstrate evidence of providing effective professional supervision to less experienced colleagues.
- Professional social work qualification, CQSW or Diploma in Social Work (Dip SW )
- You must be able to demonstrate an applied and effective knowledge of safeguarding vulnerable adults’ procedures and be able to evidence this.
- You will have an understanding and commitment to supporting carers and a demonstrable commitment to providing management that supports and promotes Surrey County Council’s equality and diversity policy
- A minimum of 2.5 years post qualifying experience
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click
and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]