Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £39270 - £39270
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Part time Senior Social Worker
£39,270 Per annum
As a Senior Social Worker you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £39,270 per annum.
About the role:
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting.
- An applied knowledge of The Care Act and The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries is essential alongside experience of working in complex situations using professional judgement and a range of interventions.
- You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon free way and in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
- You will have experience of, and be able to provide, professional, reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced social workers, including those completing ASYE and social work students.
Requirements of a Senior Social Worker:
- A Social Worker degree and HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Adult Social Care (experience of working with various groups i.e older adults, physical disability, learning disability)
- Recognised Social work qualification ( DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work)
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]