Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £44229 - £48395
Job Status: Temporary / part time
Part Time Team Manager (21.6 Hours) – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Pro Rata up to £48,395 per annum.
As a Team Manager you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary, Pro Rata of up to £48,395 per annum.
About the role:
- As a Team Manager you will support the Service manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and you will be the voice between management and social workers.
- You will line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
- An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Experience of working with Children on CP plans and in Care Proceedings is necessary.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682