Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £11.02 - £11.02
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are currently seeking to secure the services of a Payroll Officer to work within Northamptonshire County Council on a temporary basis. Candidates will be offered a contract which will consist of 37 hours per week, between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday. £11.02 p/hour.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide an effective, customer focused support service to users of the payroll, systems and processes.
- Support and assist the Payroll Team Manager in the management workflow within the team
- Providing advice to the Team Manager and Service Delivery Manager on areas of the service where improvements could be made and make recommendations to improve processes and efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to A Level / NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent, or alternatively experience gained in a similar related service
- Payroll or Finance Qualification or Equivalent by experience
- Supervisory Experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or Agresso ERP Systems(Desirable)
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.