Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £25 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Stockton.
Social Workers will undertake a range of duties in connection with the assessment, and planning of services for children and young people and families/carers to enable children to reach the Every Child Matters outcomes including:
- Assessing the needs of children and their families to include viability assessments of extended family members, as well as Tier 7 – Experienced / Professional Staff
- You will exercise proper care in handling, operating and safeguarding any equipment, vehicle or appliance provided, used or issued by the County Council or provided or issued by a third party for individual or collective use in the performance of your duties.
- You will personally and through the employees you manage, implement and positively promote equal opportunities in service delivery and employment practices.
- Within resource constraints, you will promote and deliver fair and quality services that are sensitive and responsive to customers.
- You will ensure implementation of customer care policies by the staff who you supervise.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.