Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £17 - £19
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Personal Advisor – Leaving Care Team | £18.56 P/H | Greenwich
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Purpose of Job
– To manage and support an allocated caseload of young people aged 16 and above, who are eligible for leaving care services, having key responsibility to ensure the provision and co-ordination of practical, personal, emotional, social and financial advice, to enable care leavers to achieve a successful transition to adulthood and promote their independence.
– To develop an effective working relationship with young people eligible for leaving care services in order to motivate and effectively support them to engage in education, training and employment, and to ensure they effectively handle their finances, live in suitable housing, and have the necessary emotional resilience and skills for independence.
– To be the key professional to the allocated young people, providing practical help and guidance which promotes the safety and well-being of care leavers.
– To undertake these duties in accordance with statutory requirements, particularly The Children Act 1989 Guidance and Regulations, The Care Leavers (England) Regulations 2010 and Planning Transition for Adulthood for Care Leavers 2011, as well as departmental policies and procedures
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.