Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Kelby Sharber
Salary: £12.11 - £12.11
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Personal Advisor to work with the Permenance and Transitions Team in Exeter. This contract is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.11 per hour via an umbrella company.
Personal Advisor required for the Permanence and Transition team . In the role suitable candidates will be expected to assist Care Leavers in a range of practical, personal, social and financial help to enable and develop their independence and to help them become confident, successful and contributing citizens in their community.
- To assist Care Leavers in a range of practical, personal, social and financial help to enable and develop their independence and to help them become confident, successful and contributing citizens in their community.
- To undertake regular statutory reviews of Pathway Plans in accordance with statutory timescales.
- To advise, befriend, mentor and support young people leaving care aged 16 to 25 years.
- To complete ‘In Touch’ visits and contacts with young people leaving care from 16 to 25 years old and ensure that they receive the advice and support to which they are entitled.
- To promote and maintain relationships with carers and families, wherever possible, during care and when young people leave care.
- To ensure that young people are aware of their financial entitlements and to oversee and assist care leavers to manage their financial entitlements.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.