Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure an experienced Social Worker for a children with disabilities team in Milton Keynes to act as an interim Practice Manager on a 3 month placement. Candidates will be offered a remuneration of up to £35ph.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle a caseload of children with disabilities cases – which could vary in complexity or requirements and involve child protection, children in need, looked after children and transition.
- Assessing the needs of children with disabilities to ensure they are appropriately safeguarded, supported and provided access to the appropriate levels of service needed to support their disabilities
- Supporting the Team Manager with the overall management of the team – ensuring caseloads of evenly distributed and appropriately managed.
- Deputising for the Team Manager in their absence.
- Liaise and work with other sections of social services
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Registered with HCPC
- 3 or more years’ experience in children’s services
- Strong leadership/managerial experience clearly evidenced via previous experience
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.