Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £32 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Practice Manager/Practice Educator to fill an exclusive opportunity in Northamptonshire.
As a Practice Manager/Practice Educator, you will need to be an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.This is a great opportunity to take on a unique role, joining a strong management team leading newly Qualified Social Workers to develop their new career.
- Ability to challenge practice and uphold high standards in terms of SW practice.
- Be Robust, organised, process driven.
- This role will not involve case holding and is more about quality assurance and supervision over a team of 6.
- Qualifications: Practice educator to at least level 1, preferably level 2.
- Experience: Experience of guiding and mentoring also supporting and assessing students.
- Knowledge of ASYE programme.
- Experience of quality assurance.
- Compliance: Qualified Social Worker.
- Fully HCPC registered.
- Travel: Valid full UK driving licence.
- Hours: £32 – £35 p/h
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Practice Manager/Practice Educator who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Practice Manager/Practice Educator jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.