Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £600 - £625
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Project Facilitator – Suffolk Learning and Improvement Network – £625 P/D
Project Facilitator – Suffolk Learning and Improvement Network
September 2018 – December 2019
37.00 hours per week
£625.00 per day (LTD)
Purpose of the role:
To provide highly effective educational leadership and change management of the SLIN, leading, coordinating and further developing the SLIN model of peer review and joint practice development.
The Project Facilitator be expected to work collaboratively and strategically in partnership with participating schools, the headteacher associations, the School-School Support Partnership and the Local Authority in the context of a self-improving school system. The Project Facilitator will coordinate a part-time project team and direct the work of the Peer Review Champions.
- To be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the SLIN by:
- Being visible and influential, working with Headteachers, school governors, LA officers, local partnerships and stakeholders.
- Coordinating the delivery of the SLIN Implementation Plan;
- Monitoring the SLIN Business Plan, taking action as necessary to ensure effective delivery, including management of key risks.
- Maintain appropriate financial controls and monitor the use of local authority and external funding for the SLIN, ensuring value for money.
- To coordinate and maintain strategic oversight of the key elements of the SLIN model. Specifically
- Strategic oversight of the school peer review programme;
- Ensure that effective quality assurance mechanisms are in place to maintain consistency and high standards across all peer reviews.
- Liaise with the Teaching School Alliance delivery partners to ensure that the programme of Joint Practice Development is effective.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.