Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £29500 - £29500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to an experience social care manager to oversee a floating support service in Camden with provides support to adults living with learning difficulties and autism
The appropriate candidate will be responsible for coordinating and providing support for service users across the floating support service in Camden, enabling service users to take responsibility for the running of their homes and to promote their development in living independently in the community
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to the support team
- Develop and Maintain quality standards, person-centred ethos and positive behaviour support values in line with the principles and philosophy of our clients housing service
- Plan and implement a range of activities that will enable service users with learning difficulties to partake in throughout weekdays and weekends
- Ensure CQC standards for the service are met
Qualifications & Experience
- Appropriate Qualification in Health/Social Care – Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care or Social Work Degree or Nursing Degree (Desirable)
- Experience working with service users living with Learning Difficulties (3+ Years)
- Experience managing or leading a project or care service
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £29,500
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.