Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £350 - £450
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Project Manager – Promoting Independence Programme Team| £350 – £450 P/D | Norfolk
Responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of all activities within the Living Well: 3 Conversations project (in accordance with departmental project management guidelines) to ensure delivery of agreed outputs on time and within budget.
To achieve our vision, we have a strategy – Promoting Independence – which is shaped by the Care Act with its call to action across public services to prevent, reduce and delay the demand for social care. It is also a positive response towards managing what is a difficult financial climate for public services and ensures that we manage demand and have a sustainable model for the future, at the core of which is quality social work which builds on the strengths of individuals.
The scale of change we need to make to implement this strategy is challenging. We have established a programme with four key areas of focus and multiple projects within each of these.
- Living Well: 3 conversations
- Transforming learning disability services
- Integrated short-term support
- Technology enabled services
The Living Well: 3 Conversations project is nearing the end of its initial Innovation Phase and requires an experienced Project Manager to coordinate the completion and evaluation of this phase and plan and begin to implement a phased roll-out.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.