Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12.24 - £12.24
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Project Worker to work with a Floating Support Service in Leeds. This position is initially for a couple of months and involves working 34 hours per week. The hourly rate is £12.24 via an umbrella company.
The service offers support to vulnerable children and young people, this includes Supported Lodgings, Nightstop (an emergency overnight provision for homeless young people in Leeds) and Floating Support (1:1 outreach support). The service offer floating support and Supported Lodgings placements predominantly in the Leeds areas, but also in neighbouring local authorities.
This post will primarily focus on the Floating Support service.
- To work with children, young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children.
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children young people and families.
- To take responsibility for the more complex cases/situations presenting within the service.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 34 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.