Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently looking for a temporary QSW to work with Liverpool City Council’s Adult Assessment and Care Delivery Team. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £25.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
To contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support needs continuously improving outcomes.
To identify individual needs through assessment.
To plan and co-design individual support plans.
To ensure that regular monitoring and reviews of support plans are carried out.
To be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance.
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Adult Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written reports, statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings and applications to the Court Of Protection.
- Accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, evidence based tools, critical reflection and analysis to inform this.
- Communicate skilfully and confidently in complex or high risk situations. Model and help colleagues develop communication skills
- Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
- Experience: 2+ years working with in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.