Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £26 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
QSW – Adult Community Team | £26 – £28 P/H | Suffolk
QSW x 2
Adult Community Team in Ipswich
£26 – £28 p/h
6 month contracts
We are looking for someone to joint the Adult Social Work team in Ipswich to work as part of a team in one of our Neighbourhood or specialist clusters (Hospital, Learning Disabilities, Dementia or Review Clusters). You will:
– Work as a professional Social Worker, to play a key role in promoting personalisation, independence, well-being and choice by providing a Social Care service to customers, carrying out complex asset-based assessments/ reviews, short term enablement plans (STEPs), support plans & safeguarding plans
– Offer ongoing advice in line with the principles of SLCC – promoting self support, reablement and personalisation; where necessary, to provide daily living equipment,
adaptations, assistive technology, community and other resources to promote independence and wellbeing
– Work with and support a wide range of people whose situations are complex and challenging and who are vulnerable or disadvantaged in some way, including Adult Safeguarding work and mental capacity work
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.