Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £30 - £34
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
QSW – Children with Disabilities Team | £30 – £34 P/H | Berkshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Your main job duties will include:
- Managing a caseload of service-users with sensory impairment, dual-sensory impairment and other disabilities requiring assessment of their needs,
- Carrying out Initial and core assessments and investigations, develop care plans and coordinate support packages as necessary
- Carrying out Section 47 enquiries, Risk assessments and children in need reviews
- Delivering, under the general supervision of a senior practitioner or team manager, an effective social work service to children with disabilities and their families, informed by current research, legislation and departmental policy
- Assessing the needs of children with disabilities whilst also recognising the needs of carers requiring assessment and provision of support
- Liaising and developing close working relationships with other professions and agencies to ensure service-users receive services in accordance with assessed needs and within a multi-agency framework
- Where appropriate, participating in multi-disciplinary teams and contributing to their effectiveness
- Providing emotional and practical support, advice and advocacy to children with disabilities and carers as required
- Maintaining accurate written and computerised data of intervention in a timely manner
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.