Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £250 - £260
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
QSW – Childrens Assessment Team | £250 P/D | Norfolk
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
We require flexible, qualified and experienced Social Worker Level 2s new to Norfolk (i.e. not currently on assignment at NCC) who are able to expand our Assessment Team capacity for a 6 month period. The work of the Assessment teams will include:
– Assessment of new referrals within 10 days, from our multi agency safeguarding hub with a view to swiftly determining any needs the child or family may have.
– If unmet need is identified – to formulate a plan of intervention which identifies the most appropriate team resource (either from within Children’s Services or from within universal community services) to meet the unmet need and to transfer or refer on.
– Within assessment ensuring that any risk of significant harm is identified leading to child protection planning and accommodation of children where appropriate. We need staff who are able to be deployed into the areas of greatest need, and in so doing share good practice and knowledge. We will expect them to work a full, professional day, carrying out the hours needed to successfully deliver the work tasked.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.