Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £28 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
QSW x 2 – Family Intervention Team | £28 – £32 P/H | Norfolk
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Candidates working in this type of team will need to possess previous demonstrable experience of:
- Working in a multi-agency forum managing cases in the child protection, Court, looked after children, adoption and child in need arena
- Excellent communication and relational skills to support the assessment and direct work with children and families
- Attending child protection conference and preparing the reports
- Working in a front line team within the last three years, demonstrating excellent organisational skills, and an ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Using a signs of safety approach be able to undertake a comprehensive and analytical social work assessment to support decision making for children and young people
All candidates will need excellent knowledge of child care legislation and experience of preparing and presenting evidence to the Court.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.