Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £26 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
QSW – Hospital Discharge Team | £26 – £30 P/H | Berkshire
A Qualified Social Worker is required to join a Hospital Team. This is an initial 3 months contract. Pay rate for this position will be £26 – £30 per hour. Full time candidates will only be considered for this role.
- Working in an acute General Hospital discharge setting
- Working independently, while planning & prioritising caseloads
- Directly working with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence
- Producing clear and analytical assessments which identify eligible needs of service users
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing independence / support plans that reflect service user and carer choice and control, promote and maximise independence, social inclusion and personal responsibility, and continue to meet eligible needs
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.