Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £26 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
QSW – Kinship Team | £26 – £28 P/H | Cambridgeshire
The Cambridgeshire County Council Kinship team is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Social Worker who is able to undertake connected persons assessments. The applicant will have a good understanding in the challenges facing Kinship carers, experience of completing reports and an ability to work intensively and autonomously whilst maintain good professional accountability with the Team Manager. The Social Worker for this post will be experienced in representing cases at panel, giving evidence in court and working with other Social Workers in securing good child focussed plans. At this time there are several Special Guardianship Assessments that require completion due to a vacancy within the team and an immediate start would be preferable.
List of duties:
1) Supervising Regulation 24 Foster Carers
2) Undertaking Special Guardianship Assessments
3) Representing carers at the Cambridgeshire Fostering Panel
4) Providing evidence to the court when necessary
5) Working in partnership with the Childrens Social Worker
Rate of pay £28.00ph Limited.
Based at Cambridge Professional Development Centre, Trumpington. Free on-site car parking.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.