Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £180 - £180
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary QSW to work with the Looked After Children Team in Redcar and Cleveland. This role is initially for a period of around 3 months and is paying £180.00 per day.
The Council are looking to recruit a qualified social worker to work with Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children to provide them with a range of services to support to integrate into the community.
- You will be enthusiastic and flexible and have an interest in working with this unique group.
- You will need to have good verbal and written skills and produce detailed and accurate assessments.
- You will be resourceful and confident and will be required to work with specialist services such as interpreters, border control and immigration.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.