Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £30 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a locum QSW to work with the Physical Disabiliites Team in Maidenhead. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying an hourly rate of £30.00.
To hold outcome focused conversations with residents to assist them in finding solutions to the issues that have prompted them to contact us.
To provide assessments, when required to eligible residents within the Royal Borough and facilitate the delivery of those identified services in order to achieve desired outcomes.
To actively engage with the third sector and be able to confidently signpost residents to appropriate resources within the community.
- To ensure appropriate safeguarding processes are in place for those most vulnerable adults
- To manage a caseload under supervision.
- To represent and be able to make decisions with management guidance on behalf of Optalis, including work in multi-agency settings
Supervision of social work colleagues, assessment facilitators and social work students
- To ensure work carried out is within Optalis budgetary constraints
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.