Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £150 - £175
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Social Worker’s to work with the Older Persons Mental Health Team in Sunderland. This role is available until the end of March 2020 and the hourly rate is negotiable depending on experience.
This post is in a locality adults team, working with individuals aged 18 + in the North of the city. The team is an integrated one and work closely with GP, district nursing, carers centre and Age UK colleagues. The office is located close to the A19 and there is free parking on site.
- To manage a variety of work from simple cases to those that are more complex, presenting higher risk to maintain or improve the wellbeing of vulnerable clients.
- To carry out assessments of Adults in Need and Adults in need of Protection within the current legislation and guidance.
- To progress plans in order to achieve best outcomes for the above Adults.
- To undertake direct work with Adults, their families and informal networks.
- To work in accordance with the policies of the Council and Sunderland Safeguarding Board.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.