Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £26 - £26
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Social Worker | £26 P/H | Qualified Adult Social Worker
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
- It is very important that we have an experienced SW, who will be able to work autonomously from the BRE office in Bricketswood.
- To assess the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need.
- To complete support planning with users of our services to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
- To undertake safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
- To assist and provide advice to carers
- To promote independence and well being
- To work closely with other agencies within the community, both statutory and voluntary, to achieve good outcomes for the users of those services
- To maintain accurate and up to date skills and knowledge of resources through continual professional development and supervision
- To provide information of the needs and resources within the community
- To keep accurate and up to date records
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The work in this post is full time, consisting of 37 hours per week in one of the most sought-after locations in the country, Hertfordshire. This role will be for an amazing, Hertfordshire based establishment, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your career to its highest potential.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role, as well as requiring that you are a UK qualified Social Worker with extensive experience in adult support and protection.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.