Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £16800 - £18200
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Qualified Nursery Practitioner
£16,800 – £18,000
Full Time – Permanent – Kensington & Chelsea
What is the role of an Early Years Practitioner?Reliable and child-focused, you’ll be the difference in these young lives; someone who’s committed to providing a practical yet caring service to support our youngsters and their families.
- Correctly supervise children and keep them active, and operate a flexible nursery environment safe that is suited to their needs.
- Create an engaging and fun learning environment, helping the children make excellent progress and meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Build Strong relationships with families and professionals involved with the child.
- Meet each of the children’s individual requirements, keeping accurate records and regularly communicating with parents / carers.
- Have a positive attitude, making every day count for the children in our care.
What skills does an Early Years Practitioner need?
- A Level 3 Early Years and Childcare qualification e.g. NNEB, CACHE, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education.
- Safeguarding Level 2
- Experience of working in an early years childcare setting or with children aged 0-5
- Full understanding of children’s emotional, physical, psychological and educational developmental needs from 0 to 5 years
- Confidence using various IT packages for recording and monitoring – we’ll give you full training on our systems
- The ability to multitask, keeping everything ticking over.
What are the rewards?
- Minimum 25 days’ annual leave
- Paid time off for dependents
- Learning & Development opportunities – including progression to management and leadership levels for those aspiring to be leaders.
- Flexible working, including maternity, paternity and adoption packages
- Season ticket travel loans
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts at major high street retailers.
- 75% Staff discount on a childcare place at the nursery, including tax free childcare.
If you are interested in applying for discussing this role further, please get in touch with James on 07520 633 102 or email [email protected]