Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £53872 - £61568
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children and adults across Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ely and Wisbech.
As a Social Worker, you will be responsible for providing support to individuals, children, families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of current, relevant, national legislation and local policies and procedures. They engage with individuals, children, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene and using professional judgement employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.
- Take responsibility for own workload and maintain high standards of practice.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK. Have working experience and knowledge of working with children and making effective decisions around Early Help, Section 17 and Section 47 and using multi-agency Levels of Need. Have post qualifying experience of working as a social worker within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: £28 – £32 p/h
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.