Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £18.63 - £18.63
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Quality Assurance Improvement Officer to work with Childrens Services in Exeter, Devon. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £18.63 per hour via an umbrella company.
To implement quality assurance frameworks for children’s services, for externally commissioned services. The post holder will work in collaboration with colleagues from a range of partners and agencies; this will include Safeguarding, Health, Education, Adult services, Police and our provider markets, to collectively ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of those receiving services are maintained and achieve the best possible outcomes;
To work closely with social care colleagues to positively effect and impact the outcomes for children and the service through quality oversight and development including working to improve sufficiency for services locally.
To actively promote and facilitate the continuous improvement of quality and performance for services provided to children within Devon. The post holder will support the development of quality standards and approaches for sector-led improvement, coordinating all provider involvement and will demonstrate an excellent knowledge of safeguarding throughout.
- To implement the quality assurance and improvement programme and related processes for externally commissioned services;
- To coordinate professional, provider involvement via established networks;
- To undertake regular reviews, assessments and where required investigations to ensure the quality of services.
- To implement the Peninsula Provider Quality Support Policy and provide support to safeguarding proceedings;
- Qualifications: Degree in relevant field or equivalent level of knowledge.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.