Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £13.64 - £13.64
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Recruitment and Retention Coordinator to work with Gloucestershire County Council’s Adult Social Care Team in Gloucester. This contract is available until November 2019 and will be paying an hourly rate of £13.64 via an umbrella company.
We are looking for a person with a high level of experience of administration, ideally in recruitment. However, this may also suit a person with significant experience of workforce planning. This role will involve liaising with key stakeholders from across the organisation to support with recruitment and retention initiatives in Adult Social Care. The ideal candidate should be confident in working autonomously and in managing a range of conflicting priorities. The ideal candidate will be expected to research national and local data to support with recruitment and retention work.
- To work with the service to deliver and review Adults’ Social Care Recruitment and Retention approaches providing regular reports to Adults Services.
- To facilitate and manage the recruitment of the workforce, both permanent and temporary, to all vacancies in the service, working effectively with the Business Services Centre.
- To ensure the resourcing requirements of each team are fully understood, including awareness of secondments, vacancies, maternity leave, and ratio of newly qualified to experience staff to enable vacancies to be filled as quickly and efficiently as possible and to overall drive up standards and reduce vacancies.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.