Seven Social Care is looking for Referral Coordinator in Newham
Start: Asap – 30th November 2020
Rate: £12.17 via umbrella company
Rota 7 Days 9:00am to 21:00pm
· To provide support to the service users in line with the actions identified in the care/support plans.
· To work within current Hestia policy, and document accurately. Order, store and record prescribed medication under the supervision of the Manager and in accordance with Hestia’s policies and procedures. Where appropriate, complete drug audits as per policy.
· To motivate service users in all aspects of independent living.
· To assist service users to attend educational, leisure and health related activities, accompanying them as appropriate.
· To assist with implementation and review of support / care plans with the participation of service users and the senior support and review workers.
· To liaise effectively with other agencies involved in the care/support of service users.
· To deliver housing related support to adults with a range of needs, to understand their strengths and build on these to help clients meet their aspirations in a range of areas of interest and value to the individual.
· Improve each client’s quality of life; prevent homelessness through promoting or maintaining independent living skills and appropriate move on.
· Provide relevant support in accordance to the client’s range of needs via support and safety planning and aspirations assessments and through one-toone keywork sessions.
· Assist service users to attend educational, leisure and health related activities, accompanying as appropriate
· To maintain accurate service users’ records and all other records relating to the upkeep and maintenance of the service. This includes electronic based records on our organisational system.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.