Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Regional Manager – Children’s Residential Services
Location: West Midlands & East Midlands
Hours: Full-time, Permanent.
Salary: Circa £45,000 (DOE)
Seven Social Care are currently seeking an experienced manager to oversee the operational running of 9 Children’s residential homes based around the Midlands
As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for the operational and strategic management of several children’s homes in the Midlands region.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing leadership to Registered Managers to ensure homes are run to the highest standards
- Ensuring that each service delivers the highest standards of care for the children it looks after
- Working with other Senior Management and Directors to support the strategic running and growth of the organisation
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 4 Leadership and Management for Care Services or Health and Social Care OR Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care and Childrens & Young Persons Workforce
- Proven track record of Multi-site management is advantageous
- Must have proven experience of Managing a children’s residential service
- Strong record of delivering against the Ofsted Framework – Proven track record of a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ rating.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.