Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £18
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Registered Childrens Home Manager | Rate TBC | Peterborough
*** This contract is available on a temporary to permanent basis ***
We’re looking for a talented leader who can work in partnership with young people, parents, carers, local authorities, schools and health professionals to achieve best outcomes for young people. As well as a good understanding of BESD children and management experience gained in children’s residential care you’ll need:
- Positive parenting skills and plenty of compassion, empathy and resilience
- To have or be working towards a Level 5 Management and NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent
- The ability to manage challenging behaviour and up-to-date knowledge of care standards, child protection, Health & Safety and childcare legislation
- To share our passion for learning, diversity and equal opportunities
- The drive to create a great team spirit, constantly develop your team and run every aspect of your home.
If you can help every young person in your care and everyone in your team to achieve their personal best, you could look forward to a rewarding career with the largest independent provider of care and education for children and young people. This role involves working 40 hours a week, mainly Monday to Friday.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.