Seven Social Care are looking for an interim Registered Children’s Home Manager to work in Knowsley. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £33.11 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the whole service and there will be an expectation that you will successfully register with Ofsted, as a manager. The Council require an innovative manager who can continue to improve services to children, young people and families.
· To manage a Residential Home and ensure the efficient operation of the service in accordance with the relevant legislation, procedures, policies and the Statement of Purpose for the home.
· To produce a development plan for the service that ensures the delivery of high quality, clinically informed practice.
· To support staff to achieve the highest standards of care for the residents.
· To coordinate and monitor casework and administrative functions of the home and evaluate standards of performance.
· To assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the needs of the children and young people and to identify and prepare specific development plans to ensure the most appropriate service provision.
· Qualifications: NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care.
· Experience: 2+ years working as a Registered Manager of a children’s home.
· Compliance: Current DBS check.
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.