Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £36000 - £41000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking a Registered Manager for a Children’s Home in the Sheffield area. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity and if you feel you’re ready for a rewarding challenge in your career then this role is for you.
As a Registered Manager of a Children’s Home you will supervise and support staff ensuring that the team are developed appropriately to meet the specific needs of the children and young people in the home. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations.
- Manage the residential home on a day-to-day basis ensuring it is compliant in meeting all relevant legislative and contractual requirements, including the health and educational needs of young people
- Coach, support and develop staff, including supervision, to maximise their performance and ensure high standards of care, values, ethical standards, equality and diversity, policies and procedures, legislation and contractual and inspection framework requirements are met
- Identify resourcing needs and the ongoing selection, training and development of staff to ensure service delivery is optimised and relevant standards are met
- Professional Social Work Qualification (Degree), QCF Level 5 or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 Years in a Children’s Residential Service in a Management Capacity
- Full Driving Licence
- Hours – Full time
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme – up to £12,000 Per Annum
- Employer Contributed Pension Scheme
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Home Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.