Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Registered Children’s Home Manager to work in Wirral. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £21.71 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The home is a 9 bedded short break service for children aged 8 to 17 years with complex learning and physical disabilities with a well-established staff team. The home has been rated as Outstanding with Ofsted for the past 6 years and is currently going through a period of further development.
An interim Registered Manager is required for the service who is able to build on its current success. Experience with children with disabilities is an advantage however the ideal candidate will have had proven experience as a Registered Manager of a busy service who has consistently developed services to Outstanding with Ofsted.
· Establish, review and maintain systems which support continuous improvement and development of child care practice within the home.
· Plan and set work objectives ,activities and standards for the Family Support Team over a course of months
· Co-ordinate and integrate team activities ,resolving both routine and complex issues to ensure the effective delivery of both Family Support and Residential services
· To operate Direct Payment Service in Wirral
· Ensure system and process is in place which delivers continuous self assessment and improvement of the homes’ performance against children’s homes Regulations and Standards.
· Manage admissions, approve strategies for managing challenging behaviours of young people and involve young people and families in the design and running of the service.
· Qualifications: NVQ Level 5 in Children’s Social Care.
· Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
· Compliance: Current DBS check.
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.