Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £27000 - £27000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Home Manager – 37.5 hours per week.
Barry, South Wales
£27,000 per annum
About the role:
- The House is a spacious, calm environment where individuals with complex needs can find their own identity and develop confidence.
- The House is a bespoke specialised service for up to 11 individuals, who have mental health needs and are looking to improve their independence within a supported environment.
Requirements of the Registered Home Manager:
- Has experience as a registered Home Manager
- Is committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Demonstrates positive values
- Is able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Has a good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
What to expect:
- Salary £27,000 per annum
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Comprehensive induction
- Sector leading training
- Childcare Vouchers
- Auto enrolment pension
Can you see yourself working in Barry?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]