Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge
£40,000 + Bonus
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to fill a vacancy in an aesthetic country farmhouse dating from the 1600’s. Many of the original architectural features have been retained and there is a koi fish pond, a beautiful garden and a warm, homely atmosphere. You will have normal working hours with 9am starts and 5pm finishes and in return for your commitment there is a generous £40,000 salary on offer with the possibility of additional bonuses subject to performance.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards.
- Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control.
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates
- Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you
- Ensure that the Care Plans for the people you’ll be supporting are completed to a high standard and are current.
- Relevant experience of running a care home
- QCF Level 5 in Management is desirable but not essential
- Good leadership skills with the ability to; coach, guide, supervise, teach and role model staff
- Good level of IT skills – Outlook (email and calendar), word, excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; active listening, negotiation, assertiveness, negotiation, decision making, social awareness
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851