Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Children’s Residential Registered Manager
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hours: Full-time, Permanent. 37.5hrs per week
Salary: Circa £40,000
Here at Seven we are currently working with an private sector organisation whom provide residential and educational services to children and adults who have a learning difficulty and/or physical disability. We are currently looking to fill a permanent vacancy for a registered manager of their services.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of their residential services to ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care are provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining full compliance with regulations and standards to ensure excellent outcomes for children and young people .
- Ensuring there is a provision for 24 hour professional support.
- Leading and Managing a team of support staff to deliver the highest standards of care
- Recruiting, Induction and Retention of Staff .
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 4 Leadership and Management for Care Services or Health and Social Care OR Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care and Childrens & Young Persons Workforce
- Proven track record of working within a similar field – Ideally a children’s residential service with experienced of providing care for young person’s/children with Learning difficulties or physical difficulties
- Supervising/Managerial Experience
- Proven experience of budget management
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.