Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Josh Hitter
Salary: £35847 - £40922
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Children’s Home Manager in the Nottinghamshire area. If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity and have experience in this field then apply now.
As a Care Home Manager you will be responsible for overlooking the day to day operations of the Care Home. This specific role is at a Children’s care home working with children that have EBD. You will be fully supported in this role by an Operations Manager and Service Quality Manger, as well as a head office team. You will receive continuous support working within this role form divisional and central teams. You will ensure that the Home’s policies and procedures are adhered to and that resources are managed effectively.
- To be the responsible person in managing child protection concerns and complaints.
- To liaise with Local Authorities, School, Health and other professionals to achieve best outcomes for young people.
- To actively promote the Home’s equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice policies.
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels that meet the needs of the Home
- To receive training appropriate to role and maintain an up to date training profile
- To maintain up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural frame-work for residential care and communicate this to staff as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care in Management or equivalent qualification is desirable, or working towards this.
- Experience: Childcare legislation and safeguarding knowledge.
Ability to manage challenging behaviour.
Within the last 5 years, worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children.
Has at least one year in a role requiring the supervision and management of staff working in a care role.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Care Home Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.